Welcome to Hobart Kitchen Renovation Specialists
Welcome to Hobart Kitchen Renovation Specialists – a name you can trust when it comes to high-quality kitchen design, installation, and remodelling services in Hobart, Tasmania and surrounding areas.
Our Service Features
Hiring our team at Hobart Kitchen Renovation Specialists is one of the best decisions you can make in improving your property’s overall aesthetics and value. Whether it is a whole kitchen upgrade, a new kitchen construction, or your kitchen simply needs a little sprucing up, we got you covered. Our kitchen renovation services have the following features:
- Free Design and Quote – we make the renovation process so easy with our free quote that you can request online. You don’t have to do much, you only need to fill up the form, and our team will be more than glad to provide you an estimate for your dream project.
- Budget-Friendly and Customised Solutions – because we understand how pricey it can be to go on a home improvement project like a kitchen renovation, we offer you customised service packages with your style, needs, and budget in mind. Let’s help you build that kitchen you really wanted to have without breaking the bank.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – your preferences and interests matter to us. We go over and above to help you create your dream kitchen.
Areas We Specialise
Hobart Kitchen Renovation Specialists is comprised of highly-skilled, experienced, and hardworking individuals who are passionate about designing and constructing every home and business owner’s dream kitchen. We work from ceiling to floor, making sure that every nook and corner of your indoor or outdoor kitchen has your personal touches. Our services include the following:
- Kitchen Cabinetry – properly designed and accurately installed kitchen cabinets are paramount to boost comfort, safety, and convenience of anyone who regularly uses the kitchen. Our team customises kitchen cabinets based on your unique needs and budget. We can work on any materials possible – wood, stainless, metal, and any material you choose.
- Kitchen Design – what is your manner of cooking? How do you want to keep your appliances and other kitchen stuff organized? Tell us and we are more than glad to provide you with designs that will make your daily kitchen hassles a lot more fun yet safe and convenient.
- Benchtops – whether you want a pricey yet super stylish and extremely durable stone benchtop or the budget-friendly yet versatile and unique laminate benchtop, we have them all covered. Our team can help you pick the best material and design for your kitchen that will complement with the look and feel you want to impose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How much does a kitchen renovation cost in Hobart, Tasmania?
The overall cost of kitchen renovation depends on so many factors – size of the kitchen, materials, design, electrical, plumbing fixtures, accessories, furniture, and even your choice of service provider along with their skills, experience, technology, and methods. The following are the cost estimates depending on the size of the kitchen to be renovated:
- Small-Sized Kitchen – may cost around $10,000 to $15,000 and may already include some basic custom-built cabinets plus some Caesarstone and Stylestone benchtop.
- Average-Sized Kitchen – an estimated cost of $15,000 to $30,000 for this kitchen size may come with other kitchen renovation essentials such as cabinets and benchtops. It may cover even more if you are careful with picking surfaces as they vary in prices.
- Large-Sized Kitchen – the cost could go around $30,000 up to $60,000. It can be even higher if the area is way bigger or depending on your choices of accessories and decors.
What is the most cost-effective way to remodel a kitchen?
Kitchen renovations can be a bit pricey, but you can always have it done within your budget. Here are some tips to do so:
- Hire a licensed builder. Hiring a licensed professional to get the job done will actually save you more money than you think, not to mention the time you save from having to do everything on your own. The pros get the job done right the first time and complete them on time. Also, their services can be customised based on your budget, and all work will be fully guaranteed.
- Have a clear renovation plan in mind. Have a clear kitchen design in mind, how you want it to look like, or what materials you prefer using. With this, you won’t end up with unnecessary expenses and wasting time buying the wrong supplies.
- Choose white. Having new cabinets built and installed may no longer be accommodated by your budget, but you can always go for a cheaper solution. Have the old ones restored by repairing and repainting them with high grade white paint to make it look like new again.
- Expensive tiles for high-traffic areas. Invest in high-quality tiles in places that are often exposed to water or moisture or even oil such as that the back of the stove or sink. You can opt for cheaper ones in areas that don’t usually receive high traffic or splashes of water and oil.
- Keep electrical and plumbing in place. Leave the sink, dishwasher, gas stove, pipes, and other plumbing fixtures to where they are. Otherwise, you will have to pay more to transfer them to new areas.
What can make a kitchen renovation cost so much?
Plumbing and electrical work are the two most expensive parts of the whole kitchen renovation. Cabinetry may be the next on the list, then the new appliances, benchtops, and countertops, and so on. The mixture of different trades involved and extensiveness of a renovation project can add up and will show on the overall cost.
Is renovating my kitchen before selling a good idea?
In many instances, doing so may be a great idea. A large number of Aussie homebuyers often go for properties that have updated kitchens. However, you have to make sure that your selling price is enough to cover up your renovation expenses. Moreover, upgrades done must not only be about aesthetics but functionality as well. Sometimes, you may be able to sell a renovated kitchen at a higher price but it doesn’t always mean you get a high return on investment.
How often does my kitchen need remodelling?
Kitchen renovations are highly recommended every 10 to 15 years, but it may be done earlier or more frequently, if necessary, such as when your family is growing or having more members using the kitchen.